- Semaglutide is an medication FDA approved for diabetes and obesity to help with weight and fat loss.
- Semaglutide acts like human glucagon-like peptide-1(GLP-1) in that it increases insulin secretion, thereby increasing sugar metabolism.
- Semaglutide is indicatedas an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- Semaglutide is also indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise for long-term weight management in adults with obesity (initial body mass index(BMI) ≥ 30 kg/m2) or overweight (initial BMI ≥ 27 kg/m2) with at least one weight-related comorbidity.
- Semaglutide in conjunction with an Affinity weight loss program such as our weekly b12 fat burn and / or Kisspeptin / Hcg ketotic plans will help further achieve glucose control and weight loss!
- Overweight and obese patients may lose pounds and inches faster on Semaglutide than without.
- Semaglutide is conveniently administered with only a once weekly subcutaneous injection. Practitioner will determine which dosage may be good for you!
- Semaglutide Side effects are minimal and may include nausea or Gi discomfort for a short period of time which is typically self- limited.
- Semaglutide Duration of therapy can be administered until patients achieve ideal body mass index!
- It will be determined by practitioner at consultation if semaglutide may be right for you!
- Please call us at 941-739-7900 for consultation, pricing and appointment!
LIVE HEALTHIER, LONGER AT AFFINITY!!
Dominic Sorrentino PAC ABAAHP
Dominic Sorrentino PAC ABAAHP is owner and operator of Affinity Wellness 4 Life. Dominic has over 10 yrs experience in antiaging and regenerative aesthetic treatments including PRP/PRF, Botox, advanced facial fillers, advanced laser skin care, and other aesthetic modalities. He is a highly trained and specialized in diagnosing aesthetic skin disorders and provides appropriate modalities to effectively treat skin issues.