AW4L Bullet points of FDA approved GLP1 Semaglutide:
- Semaglutide is an medication FDA approved for diabetes and obesity to help with weight and fat loss.
- Semaglutide acts like human glucagon-like peptide-1(GLP-1) in that it increases insulin secretion, thereby increasing sugar metabolism.
- Semaglutide acts as an appetite suppresant without the unwanted side effects of stimulants
- Semaglutide is indicated an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- Semaglutide is also indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise for long-term weight management in adults with obesity (initial body mass index(BMI) ≥ 30 kg/m2) or overweight (initial BMI ≥ 27 kg/m2) with at least one weight-related comorbidity.
- Semaglutide in conjunction with an Affinity weight loss program such as our weekly b12 fat burn and / or Kisspeptin / Hcg ketotic plans will help further achieve glucose control and weight loss!
- Overweight and obese patients may lose pounds and inches faster on Semaglutide than without.
- Semaglutide is conveniently administered with only a once weekly subcutaneous injection. Practitioner will determine which dosage may be good for you!
- Semaglutide Side effects are minimal and may include nausea or Gi discomfort for a short period of time which is typically self- limited.
- Semaglutide Duration of therapy can be administered until patients achieve ideal body mass index!
- It will be determined by practitioner at consultation if semaglutide may be right for you!
- Please call us at 941-739-7900 for consultation, pricing and appointment!
LIVE HEALTHIER, LIGHTER, LONGER AT AFFINITY!!