Affinity Wellness 4 Life
Dominic Sorrentino, PA-C, ABAAHP
Anti-Aging & Medical Spa located in Lakewood ranch, FL
Weight loss is no easy feat, which is why most adults in the United States are overweight or obese. Unwanted weight gain might result from an untreated medical condition, such as a hormone imbalance. At Affinity Wellness 4 Life in Bradenton, Florida, Dominic Sorrentino Jr., PA-C, and his experienced weight loss team offer nutraceuticals, B12 injections, and appetite suppressants to simplify weight loss. Schedule a consultation with Affinity Wellness 4 Life by phone or online today.
The Medical Weight Loss Concept
Unlike a "traditional" weight loss program that only provides a diet plan and a general exercise advise, medical weight loss programming provides a multidisciplinary approach to weight loss which includes: supervised AND skilled planning provided by licensed medical practitioners, geared dietary programs, medical grade nutraceuticals and foods, medications and injections, personal exercise training and if needed laboratory blood work and hormonal balancing. This multi approach to weight loss allows a safe and effective way to reduce body fat while helping to prevent unwanted disease states such as diabetes. obesity, hypertension, and heart disease!
What are risk factors for obesity and weight gain?
There are numerous factors that increase your risk of becoming overweight or obese. Examples include:
- Poor dietary habits / excessive caloric intake / high sugary foods
- Diabetes or prediabetes states
- Hormonal imbalance including menopause and andropause
- Low thyroid function
- High stress and cortisol levels
- Gut malabsorption or celiac disease
- Lack of physical activity
Sorrentino and his team find the root cause of overweight or obesity to create a personalized weight loss plan that best matches your unique needs.
Medical Weight Loss Programs Offered
1. 8 week comprehensive lipoburn b12 weight loss plans
2. Kisspeptin / HCG ketotic weight loss plan
3. Semaglutide / lipoburn b12 weight loss plan
Affinity Wellness 4 Life ALL NEW!
8-week lipoburn / b12 detox weight loss plan:
Affinity Wellness 4 Life is pleased to introduce our NEW 8 Week Lipoburn detox Weight Loss Program! Our medically trained staff will be dedicated to helping you achieve weight / body fat reduction! This program is highly effective in helping achieve desired body image through education of proper diet, supplementation, and exercise management!!
Our 8-week program will take you step by step through a journey of weight reduction and total body wellness.
The 8 week program includes:
- Comprehensive Medical History and Physical Exam
- Full Dietary Planning
- Detoxification Supplements, Meal Replacement Protein Shakes and Metabolic Stimulators
- Exercise Advice
- Weekly Weight Checks and Body Measurement Analysis
- Weekly Lipovitol / b12 Weight Loss Injections
- Prescription appetite suppressants
Laboratory Blood Work with Hormone and Vitamin Analysis (optional at addl costs)
Call today to set up an appointment and be on your way to a thinner healthier you!!
Live Younger and Lighter...Longer...Affinity
4. Kisspeptin Medical Weight Loss Program - $477.77
Kisspeptin Diet For Weight Loss: An Effective Alternative to HCG Injections?
As we have explored in multiple reports, the FDA has placed burdensome limitations on compounding pharmacies’ ability to produce human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) – one of the main supplements we have successfully used at HCG Diet Miami to help thousands of patients lose weight.
Given these developments, we’ve had to look elsewhere to achieve the same weight loss results using alternative treatments. Through extensive research, we’ve discovered that the kisspeptin diet delivers impressive weight loss results similar to HCG – in addition to other notable health benefits.
Let’s get into the details regarding kisspeptin weight loss and why we are excited to introduce it to our patients at Affinity Wellness 4 Life!
What Is Kisspeptin and How Does It Work?
Here are the highlights on kisspeptin:
- A polypeptide hormone produced in the hypothalamus, a region of the midbrain
- In humans, the KISS1 gene encodes the hormone
- The number following the name indicates the number of amino acids in the protein – for example, kisspeptin-10, the most effective version for raising LH levels and stimulating weight loss, is a sequence of 10 amino acids
- Standard dose of .1-.2mL per injection, 2-3 times weekly to daily may be suggested
Some practitioners refer to kisspeptin as its original name, “metastin,” for its ability to suppress metastization (cancer growth). (See later section for the anti-aging health benefits of kisspeptin in addition to weight loss.)
Let’s get into how kisspeptin turbo-charges weight loss and why it’s the ideal alternative to FDA-banned HCG.
How Does HCG Work For Weight Loss and Why Is Kisspeptin the Best Alternative?
In the specific context of weight loss, kisspeptin works within the same hormone feedback loop that HCG acts on — the critical hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis –to promote weight loss in two specific ways that we will explore in detail here:
- Boosting luteinizing hormone (LH) levels
- Boosting adiponectin levels
HPG and the HPG Axis
Kisspeptin acts on the HPG axis according to the following sequence:
- Kisspeptin triggers the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) by the hypothalamus
- GnRH travels to the pituitary gland where it triggers the release of two hormones: follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). This pair of hormones is primarily involved in maintaining reproductive health but is also heavily implicated in metabolism and weight management
- LH and FSH trigger the release of sex hormones (primarily estradiol in women and testosterone in men)
- The loop comes full circle with the sex hormones regulating the release of leptin, adiponectin, and other hormones in the brain responsible for metabolism and fat burning
The chart below illustrates the flow of the HPG axis hormone feedback loop:
Kisspeptin acts powerfully on this axis. Via ScienceDirect:
“Comparison of the releasing effects of kisspeptins with those of other neuropeptides and neurotransmitters indicates that kisspeptins are probably the most potent stimulator of the gonadotropic axis known so far.”
Kisspeptin Stimulates As High as 60 Times Greater LH Release
Research has demonstrated kisspeptin’s remarkable capacity to achieve exponential gains in LH secretion, particularly in combination with fasting (a protocol we already use in the HCG diet):
“In fed animals, both prepubertal female and male rats demonstrated a 9 to 10 fold increase in LH concentrations in serum 15 minutes after i.c.v. injection of kisspeptin. In contrast, fasted rats demonstrated a much greater 50 to 60 fold increase in LH release. Moreover, the kisspeptin-stimulated release of GnRH from hypothalamic explants collected from rats that were fasted for 72 h was greater than that from hypothalamic explants collected from ad libitum fed rats.”
In particular, kisspeptin-10, which consists of a chain of 10 amino acids (pared down from the 53-amino-acid chain in kisspeptin’s original form), generates the greatest LH gains. Via ScienceDirect:
“Proteolytic cleavage of the primary product of the KiSS1 gene, a 53-amino-acid peptide known as kisspeptin or metastin, generates the decapeptide kisspeptin-10, which is a potent stimulator of LH release.”
The chart below indicates the beneficial impacts of therapeutic kisspeptin administration on LH:
Kisspeptin Stimulates Higher Adiponectin Levels For Weight Loss
In addition to its beneficial impact on LH levels, kisspeptin also mimics the effects of HCG by boosting adiponectin levels, another important weight loss mechanism in the HCG diet:
“Kisspeptin administration significantly increased (p<0.05) mean plasma adiponectin levels under fed and 24-h fasting conditions as compared to pretreatment or vehicle-treatment levels….Thus, the present study demonstrated a stimulatory effect of peripheral kisspeptin administration on the plasma adiponectin levels under fed and 24-h fasting conditions in the adult male rhesus monkey. These findings, therefore, assign a novel role to kisspeptin, a regulator of adipocyte function in higher primates.”
Adiponectin, in turn, supercharges the breakdown of fatty acids and regulates blood sugar (glucose) levels:
“Studies have shown that adiponectin also helps to manage weight by controlling the levels of glucose within the body and by breaking down fatty acids. Therefore, activating adiponectin and increasing the levels in the blood can help with the management of weight and weight-related disorders.”
“A new study suggests that the hormone adiponectin, which is found in fat tissue, can cause weight loss by boosting metabolism without affecting appetite. Researchers say that the finding may lead to better treatments for obesity and other metabolic disorders, such as diabetes.”
The bottom line: if accelerating fat metabolism without the hunger associated with “normal” dieting sounds attractive, kisspeptin hormone therapy for higher adiponectin levels might be right for you.
What Other Anti-Aging Benefits Besides Weight Loss Does Kisspeptin Offer?
The research into the clinical significance of kisspeptin is still in its infancy, but anti-aging experts have already taken an enormous interest in this potentially transformative peptide hormone.
The research-backed benefits that kisspeptin offers to those who receive it through therapy include:
- preventing heart disease
- optimizing mental health and emotional processing
- preventing cancer development
Benefits of Kisspeptin* during Weight Loss
On-going research is showing that Kisspeptin | HCG * combined with a Medically Supervised Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) can help:
- Increased loss of Fat during weight loss.
- Decreased Irritability & weakness during weight loss.
- Improvement in Sleep.
- Clinical Research.
- Utility of an Oral Presentation of Kisspeptin | HCG * (human Choriogonadotropin) for the Management of Obesity. A Double-Blind Study.
- Effect of human chorionic gonadotrophin on weight loss, hunger, and feeling of well-being.
** disclaimer: Kisspeptin / HCG Disclaimer* : Kispeptin and HCG work on the same or at least similar pathways functionally . However, in the recent turn of events hcg is no longer available or compounded by the compounding pharmacies anymore for the medical weight loss support programs.
Affinity Wellness 4 Life 40-day Kisspeptin weight loss Plan includes:
- Full instructional Kisspeptin consultation (30-40 min)
- 40-day supply injectable Kisspeptin peptide
- Weekly weight checks and maintenance checks
- Detoxification support formula
- Post period maintenance and exercise planning
- Laboratory blood work and hormonal assessment post-period (optional with addl costs)
- Weekly lipovitol / b12 fat burn shots and appetite suppressants (optional)
Call Today to book your 40- day Kisspeptin rapid weight-reduction plan!
Semaglutide / Lipoburn B12 weight loss program:
- Semaglutide is an outstanding medication FDA approved for diabetes and obesity to dramatically help with weight and fat loss. Semaglutide acts like human glucagon-like peptide-1<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucagon-like_peptide-1> (GLP-1) in that it increases insulin<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin> secretion, thereby increasing sugar metabolism.
- Semaglutide is indicated<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indication_(medicine)> as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- Semaglutide is also indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise for long-term weight management in adults with obesity (initial body mass index<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index> (BMI) ≥ 30 kg/m2) or overweight (initial BMI ≥ 27 kg/m2) with at least one weight-related comorbidity.
- Semaglutide is conveniently administered with only a once weekly subcutaneous injection. Practitioner will determine which dosage may be good for you!
- Semaglutide Side effects are minimal and may include nausea or Gi discomfort for a short period of time which is typically self- limited.
- Semaglutide Duration of therapy can be administered until patients achieve ideal body mass index! It will be determined by practitioner at consultation if semaglutide may be right for you!
- Semaglutide in conjunction with an Affinity weight loss program such as our weekly b12 fat burn and / or Kisspeptin / Hcg ketotic plans will help further achieve glucose control and weight loss! Overweight and obese patients may lose pounds and inches faster on Semaglutide than without.
Please call us at 941-739-7900 for consultation and appointment!
Clinical Studies: (please click on link below to read Semaglutide clinical research studies!) https://f.hubspotusercontent30.net/hubfs/4078883/Semaglutide%20Research.pdf
LIVE HEALTHIER, LONGER AT AFFINITY!!