Fillers are cosmetic injectables made of various substances, such as hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite, poly-L-lactic acid, or polymethylmethacrylate, that your provider injects just beneath the skin. Doing so helps plump sunken in areas and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Examples of dermal fillers available at Affinity Wellness 4 Life include Radiesse®, Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Sculptra®. More than one million adults choose FDA-approved fillers for facial rejuvenation.
Anti-aging Benefits of fillers include:
- Restored facial and cheek volume
- Reduced nasolabial folds
- Wrinkle filling and wrinkle reduction
- Diminished acne scars
- Smoother smile, chin, and marionette lines
- Diminished vertical lip lines and plumped lips
- Improved facial symmetry
- Enhanced collagen stimulation
- Under eye filling
- Hand rejuvenation
Dermal fillers are a cost-effective way to restore younger-looking skin without surgery, cutting, scars, or downtime. They are simple, fast, and virtually painless but produce dramatic anti-aging results.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can improve the appearance of your lips by adding:
The effects typically last around six months. After that more injections are needed to keep the volume of your lips. One of the biggest benefits of hyaluronic acid fillers is that because your body produces this component naturally there is no risk of allergic reaction. In addition, fillers based on hyaluronic acid, such as Juvederm or Restylane offer immediate results.
Calcium hydroxyapatite-based filler is used to solve the following problems:
- To replace lost quantities in the cheeks and chin
- To fill the nasolabial folds
- To eliminate marionette lines
- To restore clear lines and eruptions to the skin
- To restore skin’s firmness and elasticity
- To correct face oval correction
- To smooth and replenish the dermis on the hands
- To lift the tip of the nose
One of the main advantages of calcium hydroxyapatite is that the results are immediate. In addition to its immediate filling and volumizing effects, Radiesse encourages collagen production at the site of implant, extending the duration of results even further.
If you are interested in booking an appointment for fillers, give us a call today! 941-739-7900