Myers’ Cocktail is a powerful blend of vitamins and minerals designed for IV use. It was originally developed in the 1970s by Dr. John Myers, a Maryland physician. Since then, doctors all over the world have used Myers’ Cocktail to help treat a broad spectrum of health conditions. While the exact ingredients can vary depending on needs of the patient, the formula usually contains:
* Calcium is often removed in devising formulas for patients who are at risk of becoming hypercalcemic, or certain cardiac patients.
What Is Myers’ Cocktail?
The answer to this question really depends on the doctor or intravenous vitamin therapy center you go to. Although Dr. Myers, the inventor of the cocktail, originally had one formula, that formula has since evolved. Now, doctors will often customize the Myers’ Cocktail according to a patient’s particular needs, adding or deleting nutrients as appropriate. However
Which health conditions do we treat using the Myers’ Cocktail?
At Affinity Wellness 4 Life we have found the Myers’ Cocktail to be extremely useful in the treatment of a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Infections (Cold, Flu)
- Allergies and Asthma
- Adjunctive treatment for certain cardiac conditions (not intended to replace current guidelines of therapy)
- Performance Enhancement
- Migraines/Cluster headaches
- Fibromyalgia, Neuropathic pain
- Chronic infections, e.g. hepatitis B and C